Monday, February 15, 2010

Create with Connie and Julie

Here is a sketch from Create with Connie & Julie.

I just joined their 8 week subscription and love it! I can't wait to try some more of their projects.
Anyway, here is the card I created using their sketch.

I flipped it over and used Stampin' Ups Sweet Pea Designer Series paper. I cut a butterfly from one of the pages to add to the flower that I punched from scrap paper and folded. Then stamped thank you on the inside of the flower.
Here is a quick look at the inside..

The stamps used on the inside are from All That Scraps.

My daughter made another with my coaching and wanted me to post it too. So here is the one she made also....

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love how you flipped the design! You flower is so cute! Thanks for playing along with the Create with Connie and Julie Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flower! Great job with the sketch! Flipping it makes it look totally fresh! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Julie's sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you flipped the sketch, and your flower is SO pretty! Wow, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your daughter did a great job with your cards. I love the butterflies and the sweet pea paper - that one is one of my favorites from the pack.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Monika

    ReplyDelete